Our frames are developed mainly to function well together with the optic we produce.
Fact is that the frame has a huge impact on the end result, especially when it comes to a little more complicated solutions.
The features we try to cover with our range of frames is:
- Comfortable – Most people use their glasses all day long, they need to be comfortable.
- Stable – Glasses must not move, especially when using higher powers or complicated solutions such as telescopic systems.
- Unisex- Some of our frames fit both men and women.
- Timeless – Our ambition is not to follow the latest fashion, but to offer frames that fits well and lasts over time.
- Robust/high quality – The quality of our frames matches the optics we mount in them - top class.
Material in our frames
- Metal - All our metal frames are made of high quality metal and are nickel free.
- Acetate - Cellulose acetate, a standard plastic material most plastic frames are made of. Easy to adjust.
- TR90 Bio - Our premium plastic material. Flexible, durable and light weight. Made from renewable material which makes this a more environmentally friendly choice. Due to the properties of the material, highest comfort can be achieved without too much adjusting.