Multilens Contact Lens Meeting 8-9/12-20
Multilens Contact Lens Meeting
We are proud to invite to the first Multilens Contact Lens Meeting which will offer lectures on specialty contact lenses for irregular cornea, modern scleral lenses and ortho-K.
At present three invited internationally well-known speakers are confirmed.
- Randy Kojima Research Scientist and Clinical Instructor at the Pacific University College of Optometry will talk about "Topography and new possibilities in ortho-K".
- OD Justine Siergey has a clinic in Orlando. She will talk about her experiences of fitting modern scleral lenses.
- Optometrist Claus van Weezel from Copenhagen will talk about "Iindications for soft, corneal GP and scleral lenses in relation to the irregular corneal shape and visual outcome".
Optometrist Paul Rose from New Zeeland, the inventor of the Rose K lenses, will talk about “Advanced Options for Rose K designs”.
- Optometrist Sara de Lima contact lens specialist at ST Eriks Eye hospital in Stockholm will talk about " Medical contact lenses at St Erik's Eye Hospital"
A complete program including all speakers and planned activities will be launched soon.
Tuesday 8th December
The meeting starts at 12.00 with lunch.
Lectures and coffee break between 13.00 – 18.00
Dinner at 19.00
Wednesday 9th December
Breakfast 7.30 – 8.30
Lectures and coffee break between 8.30 – 12.00
Lunch 12.00 – 13.00
The meeting ends after lunch
Alternatives for participation
- Package price for lectures and meals: 1490 SEK (not including hotel room)
- Package price for lectures and meals: 2550 SEK (including hotel room)
- Online participation: 890 SEK
For interested participants Multilens production in Mölnlycke will be open for a visit in the afternoon of Wednesday the 9th.
The event will be held at Hällsnäs, in Mölnlycke close to Landvetter airport, a calm relaxed hotel with enough space to offer a Corona safe environment. We have also limited the number of possible participants. So if you are interested, book now!