Warranty claim for standard articles
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from us, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- The product must be unused
- The packaging is intact and not scuffed / has no dents
- We still have the product in our standard range
The requirement is that we can sell the product again.
If these requirements are met we will pay the cost as follows:
- If the product is returned within 30 days, we will repay the entire amount
- If the product is returned after 30 days, but within 180 days we will repay 85% of the amount
- We will not give you any refund if you return the product 180 days after it has been sent out
Exchange and return policies for contact lenses
To increase the security, there is the possibility to buy our contact lenses with exchange and return rights. This means that the first ordered lens can be exchanged at no cost or returned for credit of the lens cost by 50% within 90 days as from delivery date.
Enter the original order number when reordering.
For some types of contact lenses, the exchange and return right is standard, and for others it’s not.
We follow the following policies:
- Rose K2, Multilens brand RGP lenses, Menicon RGP-lenses, MSD & Onefit are sold as standard WITH warranty exchange or return rights. If you do not want to have the exchange rights, state this on the order
- Soft contact lenses are sold as standard WITHOUT the warranty exchange or return rights. If you want to have the exchange rights, state this on the order
- Innovative, not standard coloured contact lenses and bandage lenses cannot be purchased with warranty rights
Exchange and return policy, Covid-19
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19, we understand that you as a customer cannot always evaluate your lens fitting within 90 days, as many stores and clinics now are closed either partially or completely. This varies depending on country and we follow the development to be able to help the best we can. We want to assure you that we will have a pragmatic approach regarding your exchanges and returns to help all affected by this when your business starts up again. Just let us know, and we’ll help you!
All rigid lenses are delivered in contact lens solution and the expiry date stated on the packaging depends on this. If the date has passed, we recommend that you disinfect the lenses with new solution before handing the lenses to your customer.