Warranty claim for standard articles
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from us, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- The product must be unused
- The packaging is intact and not scuffed / has no dents
- We still have the product in our standard range
The requirement is that we can sell the product again.
If these requirements are met we will pay the cost as follows:
- If the product is returned within 30 days, we will repay the entire amount
- If the product is returned after 30 days, but within 180 days we will repay 85% of the amount
- We will not give you any refund if you return the product 180 days after it has been sent out
Exchange and return rights for contact lenses
To increase the security, there is the possibility to buy our contact lenses with exchange and return rights. This means that the lens can be exchanged at no cost or returned with the crediting of the lens cost by 70% within 90 days as from delivery date.
Enter the original order number when reordering.
For some types of contact lenses, the exchange and return right is standard, and for others it’s not.
We follow the following policies:
- Rose K2, RGP lenses, Menicon rigid, MSD & Onefit are sold as standard WITH exchange and return rights. If you do not want to have the exchange rights, state this on the order
- Soft contact lenses are sold as standard WITHOUT exchange and return rights. If you want to have the exchange rights, state this on the order
- Innovative, coloured contact lenses and bandage lenses cannot be purchased with exchange rights