Specialty contact lenses for keratoconus
Multilens manufactures the worlds most fitted contact lenses for keratoconus and irregular corneas, Rose K2.
Below is a short description of Rose K2 different designs:
- Rose K2 KC - A small corneal contact lens for keratoconus with "oval cones"
- Rose K2 NC - Nipple Cone, a small corneal contact lens for keratoconus with a very small central cone
- Rose K2 PG - Post Graft, a larger diameter corneal contact lens with reversed geometry for post graft, PMD or post refractive laser treatments
- Rose K2 IC - Irregular Cornea, a larger diameter corneal contact lens with reversed geometry for post graft, PMD or post refractive laser treatments
- Rose K2 XL - A corneo-scleral contact lens, the largest diameter RGP Rose K2 lens for the correction of irregular cornea. The lens should be fitted to rest both on the cornea and on the conjunctiva/sclera. Rose K2 XL can be used as a problem solver when nothing else works
- Rose K2 Soft - The newest member of the Rose K2 family with extra thick central optic zone for correction of irregular cornea
Rose K2 lenses can be ordered with varying total diameter and different size optic zone diameter. They can also be ordered with toric periphery, (TP) Assymetric Corneal Technology, (ACT) and front toric design with prism ballast.
- More information: http://www.roseklens.com/
Video Fitting guides Rose K2: http://www.roseklens.com/practitioners/rose-k2-video-fitting-guides/